– This is not an Iron-on or Self-adhesive patch.
– Item needed: sewing needle, thread (your prefered colour), pins & scissor.
- Trim the lace edges (if needed) but avoid areas that are TOO near to the beads threads.
- Place lace on your prefered locations.
- Secure it by placing pins around the lace. Put a board or barrier beneath the fabric to avoid sewing together.
- Simply sew around the lace by following the lace outer edges pattern. If needed, you can sew inside the lace if the lace size is big.